Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 12 Next »

Beginning Fall 2014, students will apply for graduation online. The paper application is no longer available.

The Fall Graduation online application will be available for students beginning August 25, 2014.


Students will be able to apply to graduate beginning the first day of class in the semester which they wish to graduate. For example, if you want to graduate in the Fall, your graduation application will open the first day of class in the Fall.

Graduation applications will remain available from the first day of the semester until 6 weeks prior to the commencement date (for Spring and Fall) and 4 weeks prior to the end of the term for Summer (there is no summer commencement ceremony).

For additional information on dates and deadlines, please refer to Academic Dates & Deadlines.

For Commencement information, please refer to the Commencement website.

Prior to completing a Graduation Application, students should consult with their academic advisors, check their Degree Audits, and reference the appropriate Academic Catalog to make sure all graduation requirements are met.




  • Students pursuing an Associate of Arts degree must submit BOTH a Graduation Application and complete an Undergraduate Change of Major form with “AA Degree” indicated as the Secondary Major.

  • Students who are pursing a Double Major or Dual Degree (ie. more than one program) must submit the online graduation application for EACH program. Follow the above below for each program for which you are applying to graduate.

Need screen shots.

  1. Select  the Student Academic Records app in MyUWF.

  2. Click the Apply to Graduate link.

  3. Select the appropriate term.


    1. The term should be the term of the student's curriculum information; generally the student will/should select the current term and the curriculum will pull from the current curriculum.

    2. Available curriculum for that term will display.

    3. If you do not have any curriculum eligible for graduation, you will receive the message <need screen shot of this here>. 

  4. Verify the curriculum information is correct (correct program, etc) and select the radio dial next to the curriculum for which you wish to graduate.

    1. If curriculum is incorrect, contact Office of the Registrar to update your program information (may require submission of Change of Major form INSERT LINK TO FORM ONCE CMS MIGRATION COMPLETE).

  5. Click Continue.

  6. Select the Graduation Date


  7. Click Continue.
  8. After selecting continue it would give the RSVP for the ceremony (if being used)

  9. Click Continue.

  10. Using the "One of Your Names" drop-down box, you may choose one of the following options:

    1. Name of record

    2. Input new name: If you choose this option, be sure all spelling, punctuation, and capitalization is correct, as this is the way your name will appear on your diploma.

  11. Click Continue.
  12. Using the "One of Your Addresses" drop-down menu, select Mailing Address for the diploma.

  13. Click Continue.

    1. Confirm that the information displayed on the Diploma Mailing Address Selection screen is correct. You may update the information if incorrect.

  14. Click Continue.
  15. Review information found on the Graduation Application Summary page prior to submission.

  16. Click Submit Request.

    1. You will get an Application Signature page confirming your application has been submitted <need screen shot once wording is confirmed/approved>.

  17. Submitted Graduation Applications may be viewed by clicking the “View Application to Graduate” link in the Student Academic Records Menu app in MyUWF.

  18. Once your Graduation Application has been received and processed by the Office of the Registrar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to your student account.

  19. You may request to cancel your current semester graduation application in writing to the Office of the Registrar or by e-mail to

  • No labels