You have applied to graduate. What actions do you need to take and what should you know leading up to and including the award of your degree.
- Graduation term, diploma name and address: We ask that you take a moment now to review your graduation application in MyUWF to ensure that your graduation term, Diploma Name, and Diploma Mailing Address are accurate and up to date.
- Requested changes to your diploma information must be submitted to email@example.com no later than 5:00 PM Thursday, August 15th.
- Resolve holds: Diploma printing for students with awarded Summer 2019 degrees will begin Monday, August 19th. To avoid potential delays in the mailing of your diploma, we strongly encourage you to monitor and resolve any holds on your student account before this date which would prevent the release of your diploma/official transcript.
- This includes completion of your online Student Assessment of Instruction (SAI) at the end of the Spring term. SAI holds are automatically placed on all student accounts at the end of each term. The SAI hold WILL prevent the release of your diploma. Please complete your Student Assessment of Instruction online as soon as possible after your classes end to lift this hold from your account.
Graduation eligibility: The Office of the Registrar expects to begin conferring Summer degrees to student records starting Friday, August 16th after the academic departments conduct their final review following the posting of Summer grades. If your degree audit is 100% complete at this time, you can expect to be included in the first round of degree conferrals.
- Graduation eligibility is based on a fully complete Degree Works audit showing all requirements completed. We recommend Viewing Your Degree Works Audit and/or touching base with your academic advisor if you have any questions.
- Incomplete or missing requirements: The Summer 2019 degree conferral period will extend until Friday, September 27, 2019. Students must ensure that any needed Incomplete Grade Submissions, Transfer Coursework Articulation, CLEP and/or other Examination Credit, etc. has been processed and that their Degree Works audit has been updated to reflect 100% completion prior to this date in order to be considered eligible for a Summer 2019 degree award.
- Applicants whose Degree Works audits continue to reflect missing degree requirements for Summer graduation after this date will have their Summer application cancelled and will need to reapply online for a future term of graduation.
- How and when you will receive your diploma: Your diploma will be mailed through the regular postal service approximately six to eight weeks after final grades are officially posted for the final semester. This delivery date may be adjusted due to any unexpected University closure. If your diploma is printed incorrectly due to university error or it is damaged in route you must return the incorrect or damaged diploma to UWF's Office of the Registrar for one complimentary replacement. Complimentary replacement for any reason requires return of the original diploma.
- Transcripts: Once your degree is posted to your unofficial transcript in an awarded status in MyUWF, any official transcripts you transcripts you order will also reflect this information.
Enter answer here