Are you having trouble accessing eLearning? Follow one of the processes below to gain access to eLearning.
Please see the sections below for instructions based on your enrollment status:
I am currently enrolled in an eLearning course and have an active ArgoNet account
- Log in to MyUWF *
- Click the eLearning App **
*If you are unable to log into MyUWF, please visit Recovering your MyUWF/Argonet username or password to learn how to recover your login credentials
**If you are unable to see your courses in eLearning after logging in, please visit Finding Your Classes in eLearning (Canvas).
I am a Continuing Education student
- Visit elearning.uwf.edu
- Click the green Continuing Education button on the left-hand side
- Provide your Login ID and password *
- Your Login ID is the email address you used to register for the course
- Your password is whatever password you chose after you clicked the Click here to finish the registration process link in the Finish Registration: Canvas email you received
- Click Log In
*If you don't know your Login ID or password, please visit Recovering your Continuing Education Canvas Login ID or Password to learn how to recover these credentials
I have not registered for courses
We're sorry, eLearning is only available to currently enrolled students or Continuing Education students.
ITS Help Desk