OverviewHere you will find instructions on how to drop courses.
Students are not allowed to drop ALL of their courses online. Students wishing to drop all courses should drop as many as possible online, then contact the Office of the Registrar in order to be removed from their last class.
- Search for, then select the Registration Menu app in MyUWF.
- Click the Add or Drop Classes link.
- Your current schedule should appear.
- In the Action column, choose "Drop (Web)" from the drop-down menu next to the course you wish to drop.
- Click the Submit Changes button.
- The course should no longer appear on your schedule.
Dropping your final course is considered a withdrawal and you will need to meet with the withdrawal coordinator in the Office of the Registrar. The withdrawal coordinator is the only person eligible to remove a student from their final registered course.