Your ArgoNet account will be available for activation:
- Within two hours after registering for courses, or
- Within two hours after being placed on a waitlist, or
- The following day after enrolling in freshman orientation.
Along with student resources applications, full-access ArgoNet accounts include a student Gmail account, Google Apps, eLearning account, computer lab access, and file storage.
Please note that access to eLearning will be given within 90 minutes of activating your ArgoNet account.
If you do not have an existing MyUWF account, follow these directions to activate your account.
Upgrade your MyUWF account to a full-access ArgoNet account
1. After logging into MyUWF, search for 'My Account'.
2. Click the 'My Account' application in the search results.
3.If your account is eligible to upgrade (two hours after you registered, if registration took place between the hours of 7AM and 10PM), click the 'Upgrade' button at the top of the page.
4. Select the 'Upgrade Now' button and wait for the new account to be processed.
5. Once the account has been upgraded, click the 'Log out' button and log into MyUWF to see your updated UWF services.
ITS Help Desk