Students can view their awarded UWF degrees on their Unofficial Transcript.
Enter the instructions for the procedure here.
- Log in to MyUWF.
- Access the Student Academic Records Menu app.
- Choose the Unofficial Transcript option, then click Submit.
- Your Unofficial Academic Transcript should appear.
- Any degrees awarded by UWF will appear in the Degree Awarded portion of the transcript, along with the date the degree was awarded.
- Sought degrees (degrees for which you have applied), will also appear.
- For addition information pertaining to degrees, please see the Graduation Guide.
For FAQs pertaining to degrees/degree posting, please review the Degree FAQs found in the Graduation Guide (reference in step 5 above).