Here are the registration procedures specific to Senior Citizens wishing to use the Senior Citizen Tuition Fee Waiver.
For policies that may affect your registration, please refer to the Academic Catalog.
- Students must submit a Non-Degree application. Current Non-Degree applications for various semesters can be found on the Undergraduate Admissions Non-Degree Application page.
- For additional information regarding admission status contact the Admissions Office at (850) 474-2230 or email@example.com.
- Students must provide documentation of vaccinations against meningococcal meningitis and hepatitis B or provide a signed waiver for each declined vaccination.
- Complete a Senior Citizen Tuition Fee Waiver form and include an email address as this is UWF's primary form of communication.
- Submit the completed form to the Office of the Registrar. Forms are accepted in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (850)473-7345.
- Students may register online during the senior citizen registration period (typically the first week of class of the semester you wish to register for) by accessing MyUWF and using the Registration app (please pay attention to which semester you select!).
- Once the senior citizen registration period begins, the Office of the Registrar will review submitted forms for registration compliance and remove any late registration fees.
- Students may review their fee assessment online by accessing MyUWF and using the Fee Assessment app in the Financial Resources folder. Fees will be assessed with a balance due until compliance and eligibility have been approved and the fee waivers have been applied. The fee system generally updates during the week of drop/add.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.