Here is a checklist to guide students through the registration process from start to finish.
All of the processes below can be accessed and performed through the Registration Menu app in MyUWF. All of the links below lead to step-by-step instructions on performing the actions in MyUWF.
For more information pertaining to registration, please see the Academic Calendar.
- Log in to MyUWF using your ArgoNet username and password.
- Check your Registration Status/Time Ticket in MyUWF.
- Check your Holds in MyUWF and take the appropriate steps to remove them prior to your Time Ticket becoming active.
- Meet with your advisor to receive your PIN (required for all students).
- View/check your degree audit.
- Create sample schedules (your advisor may assist you with this).
- Once you have received your PIN and your Time Ticket is active, you will be able to register for courses in MyUWF.
- If you receive any errors, while attempting registration, please READ THE ERROR you receive and take the appropriate action.
- Upon completing registration, you can view and print your schedule.
- If you need to make changes to your schedule during the add/drop period, you may do so in MyUWF. However, you can not drop your final course online. You MUST contact the Office of the Registrar to do so. Pay attention to the drop/add deadline on the Academic Calendar.
- If you need to withdraw from courses after the add/drop period ends, you may withdraw in MyUWF, however you can not withdraw from your final course online. You MUST contact the Office of the Registrar to do so. Pay attention to the withdrawal deadline on the Academic Calendar.
- View your final exam schedule when it is released.