To print from eDesktop you may select to print to a WEPA kiosk or to a personal printer.
Print to WEPA kiosk
- Open the document you wish to print
- Click the standard print button for the application and select WEPA B/W or WEPA Color as the printer
- Go to any WEPA kiosk to pay and print.
Print to a Personal Printer
Documents in eDesktop cannot be automatically sent to a personal printer. Instead, you must move the file to be printed from eDesktop to your personal computer and print from there. If the file was created using a program not available on your personal computer, you must convert the file to PDF before moving it. Follow the steps below.
- Check the programs on your computer to make sure Adobe Reader is installed. A free download of Adobe Reader is available online from http://www.adobe.com/.
- From eDesktop, convert the document to PDF.
- Save the PDF to your personal computer, your H: drive, or another storage device. (Click here for help working with files in eDesktop.)
- From your personal computer desktop (not eDesktop), open the PDF and print to your personal printer.
ITS Help Desk