What steps should I take before taking a quiz in eLearning?
- Use the Firefox web browser during quizzes (unless Respondus LockDown browser is required). (Also have the Google Chrome web browser available as a backup.)
- Disable all pop-up blockers in your chosen web browser.
- Add *.uwf.edu to the "Safe Sites" zone in Internet Options (accessible through Internet Explorer or the Windows Control Panel) and lower the security setting to the lowest setting.
- Make sure the latest version of Java and Adobe Reader are installed.
- Always restart your computer before taking a quiz. Once the computer has rebooted, do not open any other programs before taking the quiz in order to reduce possible errors.
- Instead of opening eLearning through MyUWF, log directly into eLearning at http://elearning.uwf.edu.
- Optional: If you are worried about potential quiz problems, you may wish to write down your answers on a piece of paper as you go through the quiz.
For more information, please see Avoiding Problems with eLearning Quizzes.
ITS Help Desk