Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


My department needs file storage for shared documents. How do I request this? 


If you have a department/organization email account, then you also have storage space. If you do not already have an account, you will need to request a departmental account through your DISRep. After the account is created, approved content providers and responsible parties will have access to files stored on the shared drive. 

For more information, please see File Storage: Department & Organization Drives (O:)

ITS Help Desk

(850) 474-2075