Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How do I access my personal H: and I: drive from my personal computer? 

Step-by-step guide

  1. Your H: and I: drives can be opened from the File Storage app in MyUWF. You may go directly to and search for File Storage in MyUWF.
  2. Links to H: and I: are also available in eDesktopcomputer labs, and on many office computers. 
  3. More advanced users can access their drives with Secure FTP.


For more information on how to access her H: and I: please see the following article:

ITS Help Desk

(850) 474-2075