International students need to follow the step-by-step instructions below to complete the International Exchange Application.
Step 1 - Create a Dynamic Forms Account
(This step may be skipped by Logging In if you have previously created a Dynamic Forms account.)
- Click the Get Started button.
- Enter your information and click the Create Account button.
Step 2 - Click the "Complete This Form" link.
Step 3 - Click the "Enter contact information" link.
- Enter the appropriate information for your advisor at your home university
- Click the blue Save button.
- Click the Continue to form button.
Step 4 - Complete all information for Pages 1 - 7.
Step 5 - Click "Next" to skip through Pages 8 - 9.
Step 6 - Submit your Electronic Signature.
Step 7 - Submit Additional Documentation.
- Please e-mail copies of your passport, transcripts, and other supporting documentation to the UWF international advisor assigned to your home school. Your advisor's name can be found at the Equity, Diversity & International Affairs: Exchange Program Admission webpage.