- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Google Meet is video-conferencing and telepresence software. Participants in a Google Meet session can simply send an invite link to anyone with a Gmail account.
For further information regarding Google Meet, please visit the following resources:
- Google Meet cheat sheet
- Requirements for using Google Meet
- Google Meet training and help
- Switching to Meet from Webex
How can I use Google Meet?
You can use Google Meet to hold
- impromptu meetings on the go
- international virtual training classes
- remote interviews
- and more
Google Meet allows a meeting for up to 100 people at a time (unlimited meeting duration).
How to create or join a Google Meet session
There are a number of ways to create or join a Google Meet session:
- Go to meet.google.com.
- Go to MyUWF and search for Google Meet.
- Log in to your UWF Gmail account, click the Apps icon in the top right (1), and then click Meet (2).