Here you will find instructions on how to drop courses. Students
If you are not allowed
unable to drop ALL
all of their courses online. Students wishing to drop all courses should drop as many as possible online, then contact the Office of the Registrar in order to be removed from their last class.
InstructionsSearch for, then select the Registration Menu app in MyUWF.Click the Add or Drop Classes link.
In the Action column, choose "Drop (Web)" from the drop-down menu
- Your current schedule should appear.
your courses please contact the Office of the Registrar or your academic advisor for assistance. If you are a new admit, please contact Admissions to cancel or move your application.
- If you intend to re-enroll that same term, DO NOT email the Registrar with a course drop request, you should attempt to register for the new courses, then drop the old ones.
Refer to the Academic Calendar for specific dates and deadlines for the add/drop and withdrawal periods.
Students should not attempt to drop any course in which he/she is going through the Academic Misconduct process. If the student does remove themselves from the course, the student will be manually re-added to the course by the Office of the Registrar pending a final decision from Student Affairs.
- Select the "Register for Classes" option in the Registration Menu.
- Then, click on the "Registration" link.
- Select the Term you wish to remove the course. Then, Click "Continue".
- Enter your Registration Pin and click "Continue".
- Click the drop down arrow next to the course you wish to drop. Click the Submit Changes button.
From the choices in the drop down box, select "Drop (Web)". Then, Click Submit.
- The course should no longer appear on your schedule.
|title||What if I want to drop all of my courses?|
Dropping your final course is considered a withdrawal and you will need to meet with the withdrawal coordinator in indicates that you do not wish to enroll at UWF at this time. If you are changing your schedule, make sure you stay in at least one course during the drop/add process. If you are unable to drop all of your courses please contact the Office of the Registrar . The withdrawal coordinator is the only person eligible to remove a student from their final registered courseor your academic advisor for assistance. If you are a new admit, please contact Admissions to cancel or move your application.
|title||What if I'm registered in a Part of Term 5-9 course?|
Generally, Parts of Term 5-9 courses' last day to drop is the fifth business day of the course, after it has started. Please email email@example.com for assistance in dropping your Part of Term 5-9 course before the drop deadline has passed.
Registering for coursesCourses
Withdrawing after drop/add**After Drop/Add
Viewing a student schedule