The Respondus Test Bank Network contains thousands of test banks for the leading textbooks in higher education.
Instructors who use "Respondus 4.0" or "StudyMate Class" can easily create online exams and learning activities from official publisher test banks.
Access THOUSANDS of FREE test banks!
How? Watch this video: Instructional Video
- Once the page opens, select the first "See How It Works" video. (Respondus 4.0 and the Test Bank Network)
- You will notice that there is also a video for "StudyMate Class & the Test Bank Network."
- If you have this resource, watch the StudyMate Class video instead.
Basically, everything is done from Respondus 4.0.
- The period of time between submitting the test request form and receiving the email from the publisher containing the File Code and File Password may be 3 to 5 days!
- You will need this File Code and File Password to register the test bank for your use.
- So, plan ahead!
What? You don't have Respondus 4.0?
Here's how to get it (FREE):
- Open My UWF (https://my.uwf.edu/)
- Log in
- Enter "Software" in the search window
- Select "Software: Software downloads and purchases...
- I recommend bookmarking this resource.
- Select Software Downloads
- Scroll down to, and select, "Respondus Assessment Tool"
- You may be required to re-enter your username and password.
- Do so, and follow the onscreen instructions to download and install Respondus 4.0 on your computer.
(Enter text here)
Enter answer here