- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Assignments in Canvas are any online activity submission that is graded by the teacher. Assignments include Quizzes, graded Discussions, and online submissions (i.e. files, images, text, URLs, etc.) There are multiple ways to find your Assignments.
There are also many ways to keep track of when your assignments are due. You can:
- View the Recent Activity feed on your Dashboard.
- View the To-Do List on the right sidebar.
- View the Coming-Up feed on the right sidebar.
- View your Calendar.
- Hover over the Assignments link in the Global Navigation, and view the To Turn-In list.
- Locate and click on the Assignments navigation link, and view the Upcoming Assignments list.
- Locate and click on the Grades navigation link, select the appropriate course, and view your Assignments list with corresponding grades.