- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
A peer review assignment enables students to provide feedback on another student's assignment submission. Peer reviews are a tool that allows communication between students and can help students master the concepts of a course and learn from each other. Peer reviews can be assignment to show student names or display anonymously.
Instructors have the option of marking an assignment for peer review. You will be required to submit your assignment before reviewing your peers assignments.
To Submit a Peer Review:
- Click the Assignments link or within a course module.
- Locate and click the Assignment title.
- Click the name of the assigned peer whose work you will be reviewing.
- View the peer review. You must submit at least one comment to complete the peer review. If you want to submit annotations, click on the preview icon.
- Remember, when completing a peer review, students cannot see the teacher's comments or their peer's comments on the submission.
Learn more about peer reviewing assignments in Canvas
- What is a Peer Review Assignment? (Links to an external site.)
- How do I submit a Peer Review Assignment? (Links to an external site.)
- How will I know if I have a Peer Review Assignment to complete? (Links to an external site.)
- Where can I find my feedback on a Peer Review? (Links to an external site.)
- Helpful tips for Peer Reviews