Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: added alternate text to images



Students can view completed graduation applications using the Student Academic Records Menu app in MyUWF.

For instructions how to to apply for graduation, please see Applying for Graduation.


  1. Log in to MyUWF.

  2. Select the Student Academic Records Menu app in MyUWF. 

  3. Click the “View Application to Graduate” link under the Student tab.

    View application to graduate linkImage Modified

  4. Any active applications you have will appear below the following message: 

    Graduation Application messageImage Modified