Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: added alternate text to images



Students can view their awarded UWF degrees on their Unofficial Transcript.


  1. Log in to MyUWF.
  2. Access the Student Academic Records Menu app.
    Student tab and View Academic Transcript linkImage Modified

  3. Choose the Unofficial Transcript option, then click Submit.
    1. Your Unofficial Academic Transcript should appear.
  4. Any degrees awarded by UWF will appear in the Degree Awarded portion of the transcript, along with the date the degree was awarded.
    1. Sought degrees (degrees for which you have applied), will also appear.
    Degree Awarded sectionImage Modified

  5. For addition information pertaining to degrees, please see the Graduation Guide.