Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: added alternate text to image


  1. Log in to MyUWF.
  2. Access the Student Academic Records Menu.
  3. Click the Final Grades link.
    Student tab and Final Grades link

  4. Choose the term for which you would liked to view your grades, then click Submit.
    Select term dropdown and Submit button

  5. Any posted/available grades for your courses should appear.
    List of Final Grades

  6. If no final grades have been posted for you, the following message will appear:
    'No grades on your record are available' error messageImage Modified