- Students must submit a Graduation Application.: Graduation eligibility is based on a fully complete Degree Works audit showing all requirements completed. Prior to completing a Graduation Application, students should consult with their academic advisors, check their Degree Audits, and reference the appropriate Academic Catalog to make sure all graduation requirements will be met prior to the graduation date. Applications for Graduation must be submitted for the term in which the student is completing their degree requirements for their program. All applications must be submitted during the application period. Specific dates are noted in the Academic Calendar. Students who miss the deadline to apply must contact their academic department to determine eligibility and to request a late submission. Students submitting a late application risk not being included in the commencement program.
- Awarding of Degree: Awarding of your degree is contingent upon your degree audit indicating 100% complete, in addition to your record going through a final review to confirm completion of all requirements. Once your degree is awarded you will receive an email confirming the award within 24 hours. Your Your awarded degree will immediately be reflected on any transcript you order.
- Electronic Diploma: Students Students earning a bachelor's degree or higher will receive a courtesy electronic diploma at no cost approximately 2 weeks following the degree award. All financial holds must be cleared before the diploma will be released. For more information please visit: Awarding of Degrees
Hard Copy Diploma: A A printed diploma is available for order by completing a Diploma Request in MyUWF. Please note that the fees are as follows: $10.00 diploma and $3.00 shipping fee. Should you need assistance with accessing your MYUWF account you may contact the ITS HelpDesk at (850) 474-2075/ or email@example.com Please allow 6-8 weeks for any printed diploma requests.
- Transcript: Please note that if you need to show immediate proof of education to employers or institutions, your official transcript is recommended. This is typically the preferred method when needing to verify degree completion. Expedited shipping options are available for transcript orders at an additional cost. Please visit Ordering a Transcript for instructions. Note: If this is your first semester at UWF, please be sure to choose the "hold for grades" option when placing your transcript order or place your order after grades have been posted at the end of the term. Otherwise, your transcript will be mailed as requested when your order is placed without any grades posted.
- UWF EMAIL ACCOUNT: Your UWF email will expire within three (3) semesters of degree completion. For more information please visit: Your ArgoNet Username and Password