Use the Exam Wizard to create a new exam by copying questions from other Respondus files.
- From the Start menu, select the Exam Wizard.
- Select the first option to Create a new exam and copy questions to it. Click Next.
- Enter a name and description for the new file. Click Next.
- Select the Respondus “source” files from where the exam questions will be copied. Click Next.
- From the pull-down list, select one of the source files from the previous step.
- Select either the Automatic Selection or Manual Selection option and then select questions from the source file.
- Add the selected questions to the list in the lower section by selecting Add to End of List or Insert into List.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 until the desired questions are selected. Click Next.
- The new file has been created. Choose from the options shown and click Finish.