Schedule Planner is a tool designed to assist students with creating an ideal class schedule, taking in to account any other regularly scheduled events or day/time preferences a student may have. For additional help, please see the Help Videos at the bottom of the page. You may also use one or both of the scheduled organization tools below:
Schedule Planner is a tool designed to assist students with creating an ideal class schedule, taking in to account any other regularly scheduled events or day/time preferences a student may have.
For additional help, please see the Help Videos at the bottom of the page.
You may also use one or both of the scheduled organization tools below:
Adding classes to your Schedule Planner does NOT register you! See Step 13 below.
If you are not currently a UWF student or faculty, please use the public course option found on our website at http://uwf.edu/offices/registrar/registration/course-search/.
In MyUWF, search for the Registration Menu App.
Once in the Registration Menu, select "Schedule Planner" in the "Student" tab.
Select the desired term from the options given, then click "Save and Continue".
A campus can then be selected; multiple or all campuses can also be selected based on preference.
Once you have indicated your preferred campus locations, click "Save and Continue".
Select the Part of Term you would like. (See Understanding Parts of Term)
The Schedule Planner home screen should appear.
- In the top right corner of the page are short Help Videos under the "Help" link that provide detailed instructions on how to use Schedule Planner.
- From the Course Status menu, click "change" to see the types of courses you wish to be able to view. Select your status from the list and click "save". The options are:
- Open Classes Only- pending any holds, prerequisites, or other course restrictions, you should be able to register for these courses.
- Open & Full w/ Waitlist Open- this will show open courses and full/closed courses that have seats available on the waitlist. See Using Waitlists for additional information.
- Open & Full- will show ALL courses; open courses, full/closed courses with waitlist space available, and full/closed courses with full waitlists.
From the home screen, desired courses can be added by clicking on the "Add Course" option. Honors courses are marked with a Star.
For example, if ENC1101 is the desired course, select the subject code "ENC", and the course number "1101". Then, click "Add Course". This course option will then be added to the "Courses" list.
Before generating schedule options, Breaks may be added to the schedule.
- When breaks are added, Schedule Planner will not show courses that meet during the designated "Break" times.
To add a Break, click on the "Add Break" button. For example, if Practice is MTWR from 3:30-5:30 pm, the time block can be added to the schedule.
- Breaks can be used for any kind of break needed when creating a schedule (Example: work, practice, meetings, or other regularly scheduled appointments).
You may assign you break a name, then input the Start and End times of the break, as well as choose the appropriate days.
Once the Breaks and Courses have been added, click "Generate Schedules".
- Make sure all desired classes have the box checked next to the course number. This will display all possible options with available classes.
- Closed classes will not be considered as a schedule option.
Possible schedules based on the criteria entered (campus, courses, breaks, days/times) will appear in the "Schedules" portion of the home page.
- Click the "View" link to view the details of the generated schedule.
You can compare potential schedules by selecting multiple options in the Compare column, then click "Compare".
Once you have determined the schedule which you prefer, click on the "Send to Cart" button.
- This will send the courses to the Registration Cart. Adding classes to your cart will automatically save the selected classes and may be viewed by your advisor.
- You may also print the potential schedule by selecting "Print Page".
In your cart, you will see the courses you selected. If the course is full, but has waitlist seats available, you will see this in the far, right-hand column.
Once ready to actually register for the courses, click "Register".
- Registered and waitlisted courses should now appear in the My Classes app and your detailed schedule in MyUWF. See Using Waitlists for more information.
- If you are attempting to register prior to your Time Ticket becoming open, you will receive an error when you click "Register"; please choose the "Save Cart" option (shown below) and attempt to register again when your Time Ticket opens.
- Holds on your account will also prevent registration. For information on both how to view your Time Ticket and Holds, please see Viewing Student Registration Status.
If you are NOT ready to register, but wish to leave the courses in your cart and register for them at a later date, choose the "Save Cart" option.
Dropping/Withdrawing from Courses
To drop a course after registration, please follow the instructions for Dropping Courses or Withdrawing After Drop/Add (as applicable), then you will also need to remove the course from your Schedule Planner cart.
emoving courses from your cart DOES NOT drop/withdraw you from the course. Dropping/withdrawing from a course DOES NOT remove them from your cart. ALWAYS check your class schedule using the My Classes app in MyUWF.R
Students may also search for courses using the standard instructions for Registering for Courses.