This page provides the position description for student facilitators.
- Work closely with instructor of record to ensure successful conduct of video conferencing course.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to make sure classroom doors are unlocked, video conferencing system is connected, and computer presentation is sent from the appropriate location.
- Remain in class in case there are any issues during the class period.
- Remain 15 minutes after class ends to either (1) shut down the system, or (2) hand-off the conference to the next instructor and facilitator.
- At instructor's request, hand out assignments, collect assignments, and proctor exams at the remote location. (Instructor must be present at one of the locations for the administration of exams.)
- In the event issues arise during class time or problems of a technical nature cannot be resolved, facilitator should call the ITS Help Desk at 474-2075 to immediately report issues.