Log into myUWF using your argonet username and password by going to my.uwf.edu in an internet browser window (we recommend Google Chrome)
- If this is your first time logging into myUWF, choose the "Activate your account - New to UWF" link and follow the prompts to activate your argonet account to have access to all of the apps in MyUWF
- If you forget your password, choose the "Problems logging in" link and follow the prompts
Search for Navigate using the search bar at the top. Be sure to "star" it on the top left corner so it's added to your favorites menu for next time.
From the student home screen - click on "Schedule an Appointment" from the menu on the right hand side
Step 4: There are additional instructions on the Navigate page to assist you. Select Show More to view all of the information. From the dropdown menu, choose which support area you would like to meet with (only the areas available to you with appointment availability will be shown)
- Academic Advising to meet with your assigned academic advisor or if you are changing your major - the advisor in the new program area
- Academic Support to meet with a student support office on campus such as International Affairs, TRiO, etc.
- Argo Central for assistance related to Admissions, Financial Aid, or Registrar concerns
- Faculty Office Hours to meet with an instructor during their scheduled office hours (*limited use at this time*)
- Tutoring or Writing Lab to schedule one of those services. View more information about scheduling Tutoring and Writing Lab Services.
Choose from the available options for what type of assistance you need. It will only show the options available to you based on the support area you selected in the prior step. See the list of possible service reasons below.
Academic Advising Services available for appointments in Navigate Scheduler (Blue are Most Commonly used)
Change or Declare Major/Minor- if you wish to change or declare your major/minor you must first meet with an academic advisor in the program area you plan to pursue. You will need to select the location/name of the new program on subsequent screens.
- Drop/Add Week Course Changes- during drop/add week of a semester - your advisor may ask you to use this reason for an appointment. You will receive communication if this is available for your advising location. It is not available outside of the drop/add week time period. (COB & FYA location only)
- General Advising- Most common reason for current students to use - choose this one to be directed to an available appointment with your assigned academic advisor(s) to discuss your academic degree plan, course scheduling, course withdrawal, or other issues
- Internship- students who want to meet with their academic advisor or an internship coordinator related to internships for a particular program. You will need to select the location/name of the program on subsequent screens.
- Minor/Certificate Advising- if you wish to discuss your minor or certificate, you will need to select the location/name of the appropriate program on subsequent screens.
- New Transfer Student- New transfer students will be scheduled with their assigned academic advisor to create the first schedule of courses
- New Graduate Student - New graduate students will be scheduled with their assigned academic advisor to create the first schedule of courses
- Non-Degree Student - Non-degree students are not assigned a specific advisor as by definition, are not seeking a degree. You may work with First Year Advising for general advising assistance or meet with the college/program that most closely aligns with your course goals.
- Nursing Application Review/Inquiries- Pre-Nursing (pre-BSN or others) students may meet with the Nursing Admissions Coordinator to review their application or ask questions about admission to the Nursing program. (Nursing Admissions Coordinator location only)
- Registration/Schedule Change- if you wish to specifically discuss registration or a schedule change you will be directed to an available appointment with your assigned academic advisor(s)
Academic Support Services available for appointments in Navigate Scheduler
- Academic Success Program - students who are part of the Academic Success Program in First Year Advising will be directed to schedule required meetings using this reason (Center for Academic Success and FYA locations only)
- Athletics Student Support- student athletes who want to meet with the athletics student support coordinator for assistance (Athletics Coordinator location only)
- Pathways -Pathway students may be asked to meet individually with their Academic Coach. If required, you will be directed to schedule an appointment for this service.
- Immigration Support- F1 or J1 international students who need to meet with someone from the international center related to their student status (International Center locations only)
- Nursing Lab Coordinator- Nursing (BSN) students may be required to work with the Nursing Lab Coordinator to work on clinical or skills building exercises. If required, you will be directed to schedule an appointment for this service. No general appointments are available. (Nursing Lab Coordinator location only)
- Study Abroad Information- interested in studying abroad? Meet with someone from the International Center to discuss your interests. (International Center locations only)
- Transfer/Commuter/Adult Student Resources - schedule with Transfer and Off Campus Resources (TOCR location only)
- TRiO Student Support- schedule with your TRiO Student Support Coach. (TriO Student Support Services location only)
Argo Central Services available for appointments in Navigate Scheduler
- Argo Central Services
Faculty Office Hours Services available for appointments in Navigate Scheduler
- Office Hours for a Course - If your faculty has specifically told you they are using Navigate to schedule time during their office hours you may use this reason to schedule a time that works for you. You must select a course that you are enrolled for to match with your faculty.
- Other Office Hours - If your faculty has specifically told you they are using Navigate to schedule time during their office hours you may use this reason to schedule a time that works for you. A course is not required for this option.
Tutoring Services available for appointments in Navigate Scheduler
Pick a date that you would prefer to meet with someone or leave it as the default (today's date) and select Find an Available Time to be shown options in the near future
Review and Select from the available locations/times/days displayed that work for you. Please note that some services are tied to your specific advisor and you will only see their availability or location. Also note, some students may have more than one advisor on your success team, if you have a preference you may wish to choose a staff member on the left side under the calendar to filter for a specific staff member or when the available times/days are shown, select the location or staff member at the top if there is a choice.
If you are changing your major, you should choose the location where your new major can be found. If you need assistance identifying the correct location, see the Advising Directory. If you are a first-year student or assigned to an academic advisor in First Year Advising, you should select First Year Advising even if you are planning to change your major.
Review the appointment details that you have selected - including the date/time and the location. Please note that the times shown are listed in your local browser timezone so be aware of your computer settings. If you have anything you want your advisor to know ahead of your appointment enter comments in that section. The default appointment settings will send both an email to your UWF address to confirm your appointment as well as a reminder message the day before and a text reminder will be sent to your registered mobile number an hour before your appointment - if you do not wish to receive the reminders, click the button(s) to unselect. You MUST select Schedule to actually schedule the appointment. You will receive a confirmation message on the next screen.
You should see an Appointment Confirmation once you have successfully completed scheduling
Other Scheduling Information:
Some services may not be available by appointment and may only be available via drop-in. From the main scheduling window, select View Drop-In Times. Select the available support area and assistance from the drop-down menus to be shown the available options. Then click on the locations presented to be shown further details related to the drop-in services including days, times, and locations.