Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


The instructions below explain how an instructor of record or Department Chair can request to have an active student added to an eLearning course to make up an incomplete grade.

Requests should only be submitted for incomplete access to courses from the previous semester. Exception: Access to Spring courses may be approved for the Fall semester as a continuation of Summer incomplete access. Other exceptions must be approved by the Registrar's office.

The Registrar's office must submit requests for inactive students.

Visit Changing Incomplete and Late Grades for Instructors for more information.


The instructor of record or Department Chair may submit an eLearning: Incomplete Student request containing the following information:

  • CRN of the course 
  • First date of access
  • Student name or username
  • Additional Details (optional):  Relevant information that may be unique to this request (e.g., The student has already been provided incomplete student access for this course previously)

ITS Help Desk

(850) 474-2075