Qualtrics Research Suite is a web-based survey tool available to UWF faculty, staff, and students.
Pages on this Topic
Pages in the Business Process Library (for full-time employees)
There is no content with the specified labels
- Qualtrics is supported on the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3+, Safari 4+ and Chrome 2+.
- If you have questions about how to use Qualtrics or are experiencing technical difficulties, you may contact Qualtrics by:
- Call 1-800-340-9194.
- Qualtrics provides chat support for some topics. To access to the chat support portal visit https://www.qualtrics.com/support-center/?Q_Language=EN
- Click 'Sign in with SSO'
- Type uwf for 'Organization ID' and click 'Continue'
- Login with your ArgoNet credentials
- If you are a student, faculty, or staff and have difficulty accessing Qualtrics, please contact the ITS Help Desk at (850) 474-2075.
When your primary UWF email address changes and you log into Qualtrics, you will notice that you no longer see your surveys. If this happens, please contact the ITS Help Desk immediately for assistance.
If you repeatedly collaborate with the same group of individuals, a Qualtrics administrator can set up a Qualtrics Group for you. This will enable you to search only for the group that contain the users for collaboration purposes. These requests are only accepted for groups of 5 users or more. Please email your request to email@example.com. In the request, include the UWF Argonet username of each user and the requested name of your group. Please allow up to 72 hours for the request to be processed.
Please see the Registering for Qualtrics training sessions for more details.
Visit the Creating a Project → Creating from a Copy for more details.
No. Qualtrics will only allow surveys to be sent from the default Qualtrics email (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a security measure that prevents users from sending as other users without their consent. As a workaround, we suggest composing an email in Gmail or Message Composer and inserting the survey link.
Yes. Below are the differences in restrictions for the 2 user types:
|Allowed Outgoing Emails/Week||500|
|Total Allowed Surveys||50||unlimited|
|Allowed Active Surveys||20||100|
|Allowed Graphics Storage (MB)||2000||10000|
You can learn about Qualtrics Research Core features at the Experience Management Product Updates website. Not all features will be available to UWF due to licensing. Please contact the ITS Help Desk for questions.
ITS Help Desk