The following is a list of potential required technologies for online/blended courses at UWF, along with links to the privacy statements for those technologies. If you need help locating the privacy statement for a particular technology, please do not hesitate to contact an Academic Technology Center instructional designer. This information addresses Quality Matters course design standard 6.5: Links to privacy policies for all external tools required in the course.
- Creately Privacy Statement
- eLearning (D2L) Privacy Statement
- ProctorU Terms of Service
- Respondus Privacy Statement (includes Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor)
- TurnItIn Privacy Pledge
- YouTube Privacy Guidelines