This page contains instructions on paying for printing.
Print costs vary by black and white or color ink and one or two-sided prints. There are three ways to pay for prints.
- Use your Nautilus Card declining balance account.
- Deposit funds at the Commons Service Desk (Building 22) with cash or check (no convenience fee)
- Deposit funds at the Automatic Deposit Machine (Building 32) with cash (no convenience fee)
- Deposit funds online via debit/credit card (convenience fee applies)
- Use a credit/debit card at a kiosk (Surcharge applies)
- Place funds into your WEPA online account (Instructions below)
Depositing funds into your WEPA account online:
Go to wepanow.com and log in to your WEPA account using your UWF email address and Argonet password.
Select "Deposit Funds." Enter the required information and click "Submit."
Depositing funds into your WEPA account from the Kiosk
Enter your UWF email address and Argonet password to log in to your WEPA account or swipe your Nautilus Card.
Touch the icon next to the Logout icon.
Select "Deposit Money."
Enter the amount of money you would like to deposit ($5 minimum).
Swipe your credit/debit card. A surcharge applies.
Enter the required information to complete the transaction.