Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


This page contains instructions for students on how to get study abroad coursework approved for Affairs with public colleges and universities in Florida.

Instructions for Students Studying Abroad with a Florida Public University or College

 Follow these instructions to submit the Transient Student Form through Florida Shines for programs offered by Florida Public Universities and State/Community Colleges.

Complete the Transient Student Process for Outgoing Transient Students with Florida Shines

Please see the UWF Registrar page: UWF Student Tutorial for Outgoing Transient Students for information on completing course approval for study with another Florida public college or university. Follow the process outlined by the UWF Registrar. 

While Abroad and After Abroad

You should keep copies of all syllabi for their courses taken abroad for transfer credit. Syllabi may be requested to confirm a transfer course meets degree requirements. You should email copies of your course syllabi to your academic advisors. 


Enter answer here