Follow the steps below to forward you UWF Gmail messages to another email account.
- Log into UWF Gmail (Fac/Staff: gmail.uwf.edu / Students: gmail.students.uwf.edu).
Department/organization email accounts: Log in with the account username and password. If you do not know the account password, a responsible party for the account can view it in the My ArgoNet app in MyUWF.
- In UWF Gmail, click the cog icon in the upper right corner, the select Settings.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the Forwarding section, select Forward a copy of incoming mail to, enter an email address, and select keep The University of West Florida Mail's copy in the Inbox.
- A confirmation code may be required. If so, an email with the code was sent to the forwarding address. This code must be entered before the forward can be set.
- Click Save Changes.
ITS Help Desk