OverviewHere you will find instructions on how to drop courses.
If you are unable to drop all of your courses please contact the Office of the Registrar or your academic advisor for assistance. If you are a new admit, please contact Admissions to cancel or move your application.
- If you intend to re-enroll that same term, DO NOT email the Registrar with a course drop request, you should attempt to register for the new courses, then drop the old ones.
Refer to the Academic Calendar for specific dates and deadlines for the add/drop and withdrawal periods.
Students should not attempt to drop any course in which he/she is going through the Academic Misconduct process. If the student does remove themselves from the course, the student will be manually re-added to the course by the Office of the Registrar pending a final decision from Student Affairs.
- Select the "Register for Classes" option in the Registration Menu.
- Then, click on the "Registration" link.
- Select the Term you wish to remove the course. Then, Click "Continue".
- Enter your Registration Pin and click "Continue".
- Click the drop down arrow next to the course you wish to drop. From the choices in the drop down box, select "Drop (Web)". Then, Click Submit.
- The course should no longer appear on your schedule.
Dropping your final course indicates that you do not wish to enroll at UWF at this time. If you are changing your schedule, make sure you stay in at least one course during the drop/add process. If you are unable to drop all of your courses please contact the Office of the Registrar or your academic advisor for assistance. If you are a new admit, please contact Admissions to cancel or move your application.
Generally, Parts of Term 5-9 courses' last day to drop is the fifth business day of the course, after it has started. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in dropping your Part of Term 5-9 course before the drop deadline has passed.