Record your Narration
- Open your slides in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (Windows only).
- Go to the SlideShow tab.
- Click Record Slide Show.
- Tip 1: Try not to speak while transitioning between slides, it may cut you off.
- Tip 2: Use PowerPoint's Laser Pointer to focus on key points.
- Once you've finished recording your narration, press Esc to exit the recording process.
- Save your presentation to a safe place on your computer.
- Listen to the presentation to be sure it meets your expectations.
Export Presentation as Video (MP4)
- Once the presentation is finished, click the File menu in PowerPoint.
- Select Export, and then Create Video.
- Leave these default settings:
- Computer & HD Displays
- Use Recorded Timings and Narration
- Click the Create Video button.
- Watch the Creating Video progress bar at the bottom of the PowerPoint window to know when the video is done.
Enter question here
Enter answer here