Important information for those who share a wireless device!
When you connect to ArgoAir, the 802.1x client stores your name with the ID of the computer (or other wireless device) that you are using. This means that if someone else uses the computer, ArgoAir will not recognize the new user and will continue to think that you are logged into the wireless network. Clearing your wireless credentials disassociates your name from the computer ID.
Click the button below to clear your wireless credentials from the device that you are using now. When the dialog box appears, click "Open" then "Run" to clear your credentials. A dialog box informs you that your wireless credentials will be removed; click "OK". Alternatively, you can "Save" the program to your computer; this will allow you to easily access the program if you need to clear your credentials frequently.
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Manage Wireless Networks.
- Double click on argoair, then select the Security tab.
- Uncheck the box labeled "Cache user information for subsequent connections to this network."
- In the system tray on the bottom right of your screen, click on the wireless bars icon.
- Right-click on "uwf-argo-air".
- Select "Forget this network" from the pop-up menu that appears.
ITS Help Desk