Price Match - Find A Lower Price? We'll Match It!
● Purchases may be made in-store or online; Price Match must be transacted at the campus store.
● Prices matched against Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or a local campus competitor
● Excludes peer-to-peer marketplaces, Amazon’s Warehouse Deals, Deals of the Day, Lightning Deals, “Amazon Deals,” aggregator sites, digital books and publisher-direct prices
● Online sites must be located in the United States
● The book must be in stock with us and with the retailer advertising the lower price. If the book is rented, the rental period must be the same as the bookstore’s
● The lower-priced item must match the exact book ISBN and edition purchased or rented, including accompanying CDs, online access codes, student manuals, etc.
● Price adjustments provided at time of purchase
○ Ad must be dated not more than 7 days prior to intended purchase date
○ Printed screenshot of ad
○ Ad shown via mobile device
○ Hard copy ad
● Price adjustment after purchase:
○ Within 7 days of the original transaction
○ Must have original receipt
● Must state if book was purchased new, used,or rented
● Price adjustment will only be provided for the same format (new/used, rented/purchased)
● Purchase and price adjustment differences will be provided on a store gift card
● Maximum of $100 per item and $1,000 per customer.
● Other exclusions:
○ Prices that require minimum quantity purchases
○ Misprinted or inaccurate prices
○ Prices from auctions or requiring memberships
○ Bundle offers, instant rebates, mail-in offers, offers that include financing
○ Price Match gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards
Enter answer here