End users can access saved drafts of their Dynamic Forms submissions. End users also need to follow this procedure if they have
- a rejected Dynamic Form submission that they need to resubmit (end users will be e-mailed through Dynamic Forms when they receive a rejected submission, and this e-mail should contain a link to the Accessing saved Dynamic Forms submission drafts Confluence page.)
- a Dynamic Form submission that requires a payment through Dynamic Forms
- a Dynamic Form submission that requires your co-signature (end users will be e-mailed through Dynamic Forms when this occurs, and this e-mail should contain a working link to the submission requiring a co-signature)
Go to Dynamic Forms.
For end users with Argonet usernames and passwords (such as active UWF students, prospective UWF students, faculty, and staff)
- Go to my.uwf.edu and log in.
- Search for and click the Dynamic Forms app.
For end users without Argonet usernames and passwords (such as parents and non-UWF advisors)
Click the Pending/Draft Forms icons.
Search the page for the name of the form you wish to finish submitting and click the Complete Form link. You will automatically be redirected to the submission.